‹ Back to search results
Account Director - Medical Communications - Remote
April 7, 2021
Our client is an international medical communications agency that offers a variety of services in their vision of accelerating scientific advancement. Over the last 20 years they have collaborated with different researchers, publishers, life science organizations, start-ups in helping to create scientific content, solutions and outreach.
This diverse company values its culture and employees over everything else and provides sponsorship for training, conferences and industry events that will help accelerate your career! They are non-hierarchical, ensuring that your voice is heard and your hard work is seen.
As they are quickly expanding globally they are now looking for an Account Director based anywhere in the United States who will act as a client partner in driving growth of business and assigned accounts for medical solutions including Publications, Medical Communications, Medical Information and Digital Engagement. This would be an 100% remote position that would allow you to impact the growth and success of a fast growing company!
- 4-5 years experience working in a medical communications agency in a client services role
- Strong understanding of publications and medical communication services
- Experience in selling/executing digital solutions in medical communication
- Able to manage the assigned Account teams on all proposed and sold business and lead junior team members
- Demonstrable ability to grow accounts successfully and quickly
For a confidential discussion please get in touch with Kate Dorsey by submitting your CV in WORD format at [email protected]
NonStop Consulting has been servicing the life science sector since 2001. We have operations within Boston and also across Europe. For more details of our services and areas of speciality please feel free to visit our website.