‹ Back to search results
Director Business Development - Medical Communications Agency
April 20, 2021
Our client is an international medical communications agency that offers a variety of services in their vision of accelerating scientific advancement. Over the last 20 years they have collaborated with different researchers, publishers, life science organizations, start-ups in helping to create scientific content, solutions and outreach.
This diverse company values its culture and employees over everything else and provides sponsorship for training, conferences and industry events that will help accelerate your career! They are non-hierarchical, ensuring that your voice is heard and your hard work is seen.
As they are quickly expanding globally they are now looking for an Director of Business Development based anywhere in the United States who will act as a client partner in driving growth of business and existing accounts as well as hunting for new logos. This would be an 100% remote position that would allow you to impact the growth and success of a fast growing company!
- 8+ years of directly relevant experience in sales of outsourced services especially to pharma and life sciences companies in North America and Western Europe (Experience in sales of Medical Writing related services highly preferred)
- MUST HAVE MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY EXPERIENCE
- At least 3+ years of experience in hunting for NEW logos and growing revenues multifold
- Strong network in medical communications and medical affairs in pharmaceuticals
- Experience in Sales by working with "C" level/Sr. Executive level contacts in these accounts
- Must have closed deals >$4 million per year in the last two years
For a confidential discussion please get in touch with Kate Dorsey by submitting your CV in WORD format at [email protected]
NonStop Consulting has been servicing the life science sector since 2001. We have operations within Boston and also across Europe. For more details of our services and areas of speciality please feel free to visit our website.