‹ Back to search results
Director of Clinical Development- Oncology
May 4, 2021
As the Director of Clinical Development, you will be working in the exciting field of oncolytic viruses!
You would be responsible for clinical and data oversight, clinical development, managing external CROs, and liaising with regulatory bodies.
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Provide clinical and scientific expertise for the selection of investigator and vendors
- Provide scientific and medical support throughout the conduct of clinical trials
- Train internal colleagues and external collaborators on the therapeutic area, molecule, and/or clinical protocol
- Medical monitoring
- Discuss and build networks with key opinion leaders, regulatory boards and advocacy groups
- MD or Ph.D. in relevant field.
- 10 years or more of experience within a clinical and/or scientific profession
- Clinical oncology experience
- Experience developing a strategy for clinical development
- Experience managing external CROs
- Experience liaising with Regulatory bodies
If this sounds like you, send your resume/CV to [email protected]
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialized life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US and the Czech Republic and we hold labor leasing licenses across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.