‹ Back to search results
Account Supervisor - Healthcare Public Relations - Remote
June 10, 2021
Account Supervisor - Healthcare PR
My client is a boutique Healthcare Public Relations Agency with over 30 years in the business working with some of the world's largest and most well-known healthcare brands! Their family like atmosphere ensures for a great working environment and the opportunity for your hard work to be recognized and rewarded.
They are now hiring for an Account Supervisor who will act as the primary client contact, implementing innovative and strategic ways in which to best serve clients and working closely with both senior management and junior staffers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to the take the next step in their career and develop their leadership skills.
- Account Management - serve as a day-to-day client contact, working with senior and junior members of the account team
- Team/Staff Management - Provide consistent leadership and team management to all positions reporting to Account Supervisor
- Writing - Produce written documents that are strategic, cohesive and clearly articulate a story or narrative
- Fiscal Management - Manage client budgets by
- New Business Development
- Bachelor's degree in communication, public relations, journalism, or related field
- 4-5 years of experience in the field of public relations, with some healthcare-specific experience
- Highly proficient in social media strategy and knowledge of how healthcare audiences use the internet for information
- Ability to manage junior staff and work closely with senior management
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Keen attention to detail and time management
For a confidential discussion please get in touch with Kate Dorsey by submitting your CV in WORD format at [email protected]
NonStop Consulting has been servicing the life science sector since 2001. We have operations within Boston and also across Europe. For more details of our services and areas of speciality please feel free to visit our website.